Show Heartland RVs Love on Google

Heartland RV Marketing

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Heartland Owners - Your experiences matter to us, and we believe they will inspire the Heartland community too. Would you be willing to share your positive thoughts with fellow RV enthusiasts?

We’d be honored if you could take a moment to post a review on our Google page. Not only does your feedback help others make informed decisions, but they also fuel our passion for creating the best RV experience possible.
https://g.page/r/CWEBZH7CnrhyEB0/review

Thank you for choosing Heartland, and more importantly, for becoming part of our family.

Here’s to Launching Life’s Journeys!

taskswap

Positive thoughts on what? On this forum? I think we all value it and are glad it's here. But on Heartland itself, if you actually read the posts here I think you'll find the general consensus is NOT positive. There's a general lack of quality especially in recent years, and I have a 1-hour long video posted somewhere walking through everything that was wrong with our recent Milestone purchase. It wasn't even complete - I had to post another half-hour walking through everything I missed after owning it for a year. It took 90 minutes of video to cover it all. (New issue: the sink bowl in our rear bathroom fell out a few months ago - the adhesive wasn't fully applied.)

The biggest issue IMO is that Heartland never seems to engage in or respond to these threads in ANY WAY. So they're just cries into the vacuum. To ask for positive thoughts on the tail end of this trend is a bit much, don't you think?

cipwood

Sales must be down, why else would Heartland be looking for kudos?

Kudos are earned, and IMO you haven't earned any.

My 25lrss issues, shower drain wasn't even connected so every shower resulted in a lake on the floor in the bath and bedroom, TV wasn't attached properly and fell off the wall. TV cable jack wasn't connected to anything. Friction door hinges were so stiff that they were damaging the door frames, ETC.

taskswap

I mean... it's kind of a bad look, not even replying to THIS thread, of all places. I did go ahead and post a review (I had a few minutes between calls) and got a boilerplate response that they were sorry I had a bad experience, and to please call customer service (as if I hadn't already been down that road ages ago).

Heartland, let's be clear. We don't want lengthy customer service interactions to fix the same quality problems everybody is having, where every answer is a dealer visit and losing access to our coaches for 3-months due to long service delays. Most of these quality issues are easy to resolve and should not be things that leave the factory:

- Fasten every screw in every hole
- Vacuum your sawdust
- Use the right color caulk, not yellow on a white wall
- Four small dots of adhesive with no support clips is NOT enough to attach an under-mount sink
- If you're going to install plumbing, please actually attach drain pipes at both ends, not just at the top
- If a wire runs from the battery to an electric jack, please plug it in
- If a fuse is required for the solar trickle charger to work, put it in the fuse holder. They cost $0.05 apiece for pity's sake
- If a fender skirt takes 10 screws to hold it on, install 10. Not 8.
- Don't leave screws on the floor where the slides can grab them and scratch the lineoleum.
- Don't install a dinette table a foot higher than it can be comfortably used
- Pull-down blinds require screws on the left AND RIGHT sides to hang properly.
- Don't use plastic floor vents designed for A/C systems. They melt.
- Don't ask for positive reviews when you don't care about the quality of your products OR the customers posting regularly about this issue.

Maybe you should just make empty camper shells with equipment "kits" that buyers self-install...

SLO

Here’s a link to a thread I posted 6 1/2 years ago. I still stand by it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wdk450

I mean... it's kind of a bad look, not even replying to THIS thread, of all places. I did go ahead and post a review (I had a few minutes between calls) and got a boilerplate response that they were sorry I had a bad experience, and to please call customer service (as if I hadn't already been down that road ages ago).

Heartland, let's be clear. We don't want lengthy customer service interactions to fix the same quality problems everybody is having, where every answer is a dealer visit and losing access to our coaches for 3-months due to long service delays. Most of these quality issues are easy to resolve and should not be things that leave the factory:

- Fasten every screw in every hole
- Vacuum your sawdust
- Use the right color caulk, not yellow on a white wall
- Four small dots of adhesive with no support clips is NOT enough to attach an under-mount sink
- If you're going to install plumbing, please actually attach drain pipes at both ends, not just at the top
- If a wire runs from the battery to an electric jack, please plug it in
- If a fuse is required for the solar trickle charger to work, put it in the fuse holder. They cost $0.05 apiece for pity's sake
- If a fender skirt takes 10 screws to hold it on, install 10. Not 8.
- Don't leave screws on the floor where the slides can grab them and scratch the lineoleum.
- Don't install a dinette table a foot higher than it can be comfortably used
- Pull-down blinds require screws on the left AND RIGHT sides to hang properly.
- Don't use plastic floor vents designed for A/C systems. They melt.
- Don't ask for positive reviews when you don't care about the quality of your products OR the customers posting regularly about this issue.

Maybe you should just make empty camper shells with equipment "kits" that buyers self-install...
Let me add : Actual pressure test with leak down gauges of freshwater plumbing, and LP gas plumbing. I had to show my dealer's service person how to do this on an LP gas leak I had, that he kept insisting was sewer gas. I had to PAY a private RV servicer to find the cracked fitting and replace it.
Actual functional tests of black and greywater plumbing for leaks.
Internal air pressure and external surface bubble solution tests for rainwater leaking.
Better incoming inspection of welds on frames coming in from Lippert. Repeated postings here of frame welds just being tack welded, or bedroom slideout aluminum welds failing.
RF generator bandwidth testing of TV and satellite coax cabling.

2019_V22

Hello Heartland Owners - Your experiences matter to us, and we believe they will inspire the Heartland community too. Would you be willing to share your positive thoughts with fellow RV enthusiasts?

We’d be honored if you could take a moment to post a review on our Google page. Not only does your feedback help others make informed decisions, but they also fuel our passion for creating the best RV experience possible.
https://g.page/r/CWEBZH7CnrhyEB0/review

Thank you for choosing Heartland, and more importantly, for becoming part of our family.

Here’s to Launching Life’s Journeys!
This plead for accolades has me in stitches, is the consumer finally obtaining leverage?
Do you suppose that my potential Negative feedback might fuel a passion that you have yet to recognize, to, I dunno, make a quality product, stand behind it, actually honor warranties? Do my experiences really matter to you, is your heart just bleeding for your disgruntled customers?
How about my leaking windshield from day one, the smoldering shore cord wires in the J box right under my bed, under my head, my microwave hanging only by the stainless trim kit, a grey tank under the toilette, and the black tank in use for one of grey locations, my bathroom door swing backwards, my proverbial heated underbelly that the hole for the furnace hose was never cut, thus heating nothing.

jerryjay11

Boy! Heartland stepped in it this time. As for me all my troubles were with the selling dealer with people who didn't know what they were talking about or just right out lied to me so they wouldn't have to make any repairs or adjustments. I didn't fall for it and got them to comply. As for Heartland service and parts reps, I have had the best support of any.

taskswap

Perhaps there's been a sea change. I was contacted directly to talk some of these details through. I don't want to say more because it's an in-progress conversation, but I think it's at least positive to see some engagement there.