shower door

boxcar1511

went in our 2008 clclone 4012 today to winterize it, pulled on shower door and quess what happened..... yep it shattered. Does anyone know who the manufacture is, or where we can get replacement glass or door. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks..

Bobby A

went in our 2008 clclone 4012 today to winterize it, pulled on shower door and quess what happened..... yep it shattered. Does anyone know who the manufacture is, or where we can get replacement glass or door. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks..

I have the name of the company around hear somewhere, I would call customer service first thing in the morning, if you can't find it shoot me a PM and I'll get it for ya. I'm sure someone will chime in hear this evening with a better memory than mine.

wdk450

It might be worth joining the Owner's Club (See the "Owner's Club tab above) to then call Heartland Service (with your VIN) and get the 10% owners club membership discount on the part.

boxcar1511

called customer service today they put me thru to parts. For some reason both ladies were in bad moods..... Really not the attitude i expected but never the less.. anyway the door was quoted at 317 dollars plus shipping, 7 to 10 days shipped to the house. Shocked that a tempered glass door cost that much. I quess I will do some more research and keep y'all posted on what we fiqure out

boxcar1511

thanks Jim, we got in touch with SEA today, real helpful people. The wife had to call heartland customer service to get part number for SEA rep. she said the ladies she talked to customer service and parts were two of the nicest most helpful people she has delt with in a long time.. maybe i was distracted by my frustration. anyway good job heartland we will post again when SEA gets back to us...