Shower Doors Seem Backward

Jim_Hull

See the picture below. This is the shower in my 4010RD. It seems to me that they are installed backwards and the opening should be in front of the vanity, not opening at the side of the vanity. It makes it challenging to get in and out of the shower to say the least. Is anyone else's shower set up like this and does it seem backward to you. Has anyone found a way to reverse the doors?

image.jpgimage.jpg

Oregon_Camper

I'm pretty sure our doors slide open on either side.

Is the door in the back of yours (away from sink) non movable?

Lou_and_Bette

Jim, ours are in the position of those shown in your photos for towing only. When parked and ready to use the shower, we open them the other way. Lou

Jim_Hull

I have tried to open them the other way, with no success. I am afraid to pull too hard because I don't want to break them. Is there a trick to it or should I just pull?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I feel stupid. I just tried again and they do open both ways. Thanks guys, for the quick replies. This forum is great.

Last edited by a moderator:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim, ours are in the position of those shown in your photos for towing only. When parked and ready to use the shower, we open them the other way. Lou

Jim, ours are the same like Lou said in our 4010. Traveling the go to the left, using daily they go to the right. They were hard to move at first, but get easier over time.

There's nothing stupid about asking for other's help and learning from what others have experienced. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim_Hull

You are right. It just feels silly for my eife and I to both tug on them without success then after I ask, they moved fairly easily.