Sofa

jnbhobe

Has anyone ever found a sofa that will fit across the back of the 2009 Bighorns??? I would like to buy one but I can't find a source.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Jon, Larry and Gail Kuykendall [sic] have one that they found in Elkhart.
Check with them.

Peace
Dave

bdb2047

John, we put a sofa across back of our Landmark finding one less than 32" was problem got it at shop4seats. We will be at Va rally if you want to check it.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Just throw a couple of those Bean Bag chairs on the floor and you'll be good. Just a word of caution, once you get in them, it's hard to get back out. LOL!!

Gaffer

A few years back there were posts on this subject. Try the search box. Good luck. We purchased the frisbee like disks that snapped onto the recliners in our 2010 BH which made it much easier to move them around. When we were staying for awhile we would swap the couch to the back and the recliners to the side. Thankfully our new BH has enough room for the couch at the back.

jnbhobe

I remember that too PJ but I couldn't find anything. Getting too old to be moving them back and forth all the time. We did replace the recliners a couple of years ago with chairs from Lampbright in Indiana.