Spotted Big Horn in Oklahoma

Jburks

We were in Adair Ok, this Afternoon getting fuel and low and behold this good looking Big Horn being towed by a maroon Chevy truck passed going north on hwy 69.

Jburks

We fueled there Saturday and then again today on the return trip and it was $1.89, even the Love's could not beat that. It was there at the jct of hwy 28 at the Phillps.

Last edited:

CrazyScotsman

I glance over at the prices daily in Adair. I guess it came down from Friday when I went through there. still a bit cheaper than Springfield, it was $1.99 at Cody's on West Republic Rd yesterday. I'll take $1.99 over the $4.00.

Jburks

Did you ever think you would be glad to pay $1.99? :confused: I used to drive hwy 69 all the time but I guess I forgot how rough some part are.

CrazyScotsman

No, I never thought that $1.99 would be cheap.
Now Hwy 69 is something else. From Big Cabin to Adair I run the left lane, that right lane leave's alot to be desired. I let others pass me on the right on that stretch, these single axle tractors I drive will beat you to death through there. From Adair to Pryor is OK, but from Choteau to Wagner is something else. I dread that ride 5 day's a week. I'm amazed that all my body part's are intact after that ride. :)