Spring RV Camping Fever!!

caokgafamily

All these new 2011 floor plans are killing me! All the new upgrades and features compared to our 07 3400RL. It's only been about a month since we spent New Years in FL camping and I need to get out again! It's suppose to be in the mid 60's this weekend in middle Ga. How do I convince the DW ? I need to make it her idea, a relaxing weeked nothing to do but read magazines, taking nice long walks holding hands. Thats what she's interested in.

But ME on the other hand, Big Fire, I think the fish are biting and the brews are cold!

Steve

caokgafamily

I guess I'll reply to my own post. It didn't take much to convice DW it was a good idea, The temp Sat was almost 70. Yes I know we are spoiled compared to all the folks in the north east. The campground has 80 sites and there was only 7 people camping and 2 of them were host. I burnt to much wood at night and we walked 5 miles Sat. Why is it we live in a nice home but would rather be on the road staying different places?

Steve

GETnBYE

Well, I was going to suggest camping near some outlet centers and add the shopping incentive for the DW, but it looks like you worked it out. All it would take to convince me is the promise of a few degree warmer weather than we have at home and I will load the fridge and be ready to go.
Have fun,
Nita