Sterling State park at Lake Erie, Monroe Michigan

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hello,We will be camphost from July-1st through Sep-3rd-2012 at Sterling State Park on the shores of Lake Erie in Monroe Mich,If your in that area stop at the park and camp host site for a coffee Richard(TRAVELER07):cool:

MC9

I wondered what happened to you people. Fished out of there many times. Hope you don't have anything to do with the launch ramp. That place is a zoo. Did you stay at Elephant Butte?

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hello Jim, Nope we are just working as camphost in the park until Sep.3rd. Come by if possible. Then we go back to Truth or Consequences N. Mex where we bought a place. In March we decided to go to Utah Oregon and Wash. Jim, if you are comming out west this winter stop by and say Howde. Rich and Blanca

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
I just mentioned to Debbie that we needed to call you guys and now you are in our backyard, well almost. Debbie said she wants to pull our unit down there by herself and I might let her now that I know there is someonr there to bail her out, Hope you plan on attending the Michigan rally. Tom and Judy should be up this way in a couple of weeks, too