Sub Woofer speaker 3055 big horn

kinzu

I have a 2009 3055 bighorn ,,I do not see where i have a sub woofer speaker? Anyone with a 2009 3055 rv ...Does ur unit have this speaker

fhollan

Speaker!

In my unit, which is now three years old, I know I have one since I can hear it. I know it is "hidden" somewhere near the entertainment center. Set your "bass" to high and play some music. If it is there, you'll hear it.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Mine is in the cabinet under the tv ,If you have the fireplace its behind it. That is unless things have changed , never know anymore.....Kenny

BobSue

In my 09 3055RL, the subwoofer is a big black box in the cabinet on the left side under the desk.

I understand if you have a fireplace that the speaker is behind that. I don't have a fireplace.

On my stereo system there is a button on the remote that "tests" the speakers. It generates a tone and rotates through all of the speakers. IF your system has that, give it a try. You may find like I did that some of the speakers were not wired up properly. Took about 5 minutes to fix.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
I have the 3400RE and I found my sub woofer in a cabinet on the floor next to the fireplace. It doesn't even come close to fitting behind the fireplace.

jbeletti

I have the 3400RE and I found my sub woofer in a cabinet on the floor next to the fireplace. It doesn't even come close to fitting behind the fireplace.

Different floorplan configurations allow different placement of the subwoofer. Mine is behind the fireplace in my Pinehurst. I believe the Bighorn 3580 would be the same.

Jim

Badpig

John & Becky (with Piper)
My 2010 Bighorn 3055 still has it in the cabinet under the TV. I do not have the fireplace so it is easily accessible for me.

John