Sundance at So. Lake Tahoe

rarnold

The day before we left our site at Camp Richardson in So. Lake Tahoe, we saw a Sundance pulling in up the hill from us. That was on Thursday, 8-9-12. I didn't have a chance to go up and say "HI" but it sure was a nice surprise to see another Sundance out there. Hope you're enjoying your rig as much as we are ours.

Rod

dgobin

I'm new to this site, and this if my first post. If it was highway 88, it was probably us. We were going up from Jackson to Carson City. Unfortunately, that was our first major pull with the new rig. Well we made it over the hill (Sierra), but not back. We are back home in San Jose but our Sundance is at relatives in Yerington Nevada. Our 1999 Dodge Diesel kept overheating, and we couldn't get back over Carson Pass. We have since replaced the radiator, thermostat, water pump, fan clutch and something else I can't remember. We will be trying again the weekend of August 25, and hopefully stopping in Zephyr Cove, Lake Tahoe for a night. Wish us luck!

Deb (and Gary)

jimtoo

Hi Deb (and Gary) :)

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Sorry you had a problem, but sounds like you got it taken care of. Hope everything goes good for you towing your Sundance and you can make lots of great memories with it.

Please think of joining the Heartland Owners Club and attending rallies when possible for you. You will meet a lot of great folks and make friends for life.

Jim M