Sundance Sighting in St. Ignace, MI

jcd8822

Joseph
We have another sighting to report here at Lakeshore RV Park. A brand new Sundance has pulled into the site next to us. It is a couple from outside of Tulsa, OK., who just picked up there new rig in Muskegon, MI. They are loving it, but when they picked it up she then saw the Bighorn and wants that next. I told them about the forum and they are going to check us out. They have something on the front of their's that I have never seen before. The front pin box is covered with a nice white cover intstead of the drab black like we have. WOW I would love to have that on ours. I wonder if one of those would fit on our Bighorn?

Joseph

Tom of Ypsi

Joseph,

I am pretty sure that pretty white hitch cover would work on your BH. At the rally in Branson the Landmark Oakmont had this.

jcd8822, I suspect that it will fit like a glove. this one will be avaliable in late august or early sept, I am going to change out the pin box to a trailair when we get back home to Hempstead, Tx. There is a Big Country next door and another Big Horn down at the end of the row. Did't know that we were supose to report Heartland sighting;I'll learn all their product line now.We are in wonderful Wyoming working the BC neighbor is on the same job they are from Houston. R. Seale

jcd8822

Joseph
Thank you gentlemen. I will be back in Elkhart in late September or early October and will call ahead to get Ron Green to order me one.

Tom, tell you sweet dance partner we said hi.

Ourtinhouse: We left Sealy and drove through Hempstead on our way up here in May. We go to College Station turn right and go to Madisonville, then get on 45 North then cut across to Tyler and then to Texarkana. It is our way of not going through Houston. Each year I tweek the trip for shorter milage. Who is your neighbor from Houston? I was born and raised in Houston on the west side in Hedwig Village.

Joseph