Table question

billnsue

Just a quick question, we just purchased our new 2011 3670RL. First of all we love it!
The brochure states it comes with a hardwood end table which we assume would be for between the recliners. Ours did not have a table, we asked the dealer and stated that none of his inventory had one. So the question is, did you get one and if not what did you use for a table between the recliners? I know it has to be pretty narrow.
Any help is appreciated.

Bill & Sue

Pizzaguy

We purchased our 2011 3610RE a year ago and Heartland discontinued that end table then already.I know it lists it in the brochure but it is no longer available.

jbeletti

Heartland Customer Service may be able to order the table from our former supplier of it. Consider calling them at 877-262-8032. have your VIN ready and if you are a Heartland Owners Club Member, have that number ready too as it will get you a 10% discount :)

Jim

rancol01

Randy and Colleen Smith
We ordered our 2011 3670 in March (took delivery in May) and the table was unavailable then. Just happened the wife's parents who also full time in a 5th wheel had an extra oak end table that matched our interior. Don't know where the got it but it fits perfectly. I believe it to be RV furniture, I'll ask them tomorrow and post again if they can remember where they purchased it.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
We purchased one from Cindy at Heartland customer service in Sept. Took a couple-three weeks to get. We are very happy with it.

bobber

dglatta,
We bought the same table and have been very satisfied with it. I was concerned about the quality based on the price but when it came I was pleasantly surprised. Would suggest for anyone with the rear livingroom.
Barbara