Temps in your area

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
How hot is it in your area. It is 107 here in Spring City Tennessee. 108 yesterday. Lucky that the humidity is low. AC on the Sundance is working 24/7. We are comfortable and just sitting around. Be safe out there.

Sandie

It's 107 here too but that's pretty normal this time of the year in AZ. WOW 107 in TN. That is unusual!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
63* Northwest WA partly cloudy and rain in the forecast. I think I can see the sun today!

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
106 yesterday and 102 today in Montgomery, Alabama - humidity runs about 40-50%. Poor ac is running constantly during the day but gets a little reprieve at night.

GETnBYE

Brings back memories of the Nashville Rally in July!! Everyone asking if it was this way all the time here.
I just told them to come visit in August!!!!

shelsay

It is about 65 degrees on the cloudy Oregon coast. But no wind, so it's quite comfortable.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yep - broke 2 records Saturday, all time high and high for this date. Broke 2 more records today, high for the date and 4th day in a row over 100 degree.

ILH

Uncomfortably hot across southern Ontario as well. Not a cloud in sight for the last two days. A good test for the A/C - although my wife hates the sound of it running throughout the night. I keep telling her that I'd rather listen to the white noise of the A/C than not sleep because of the heat.

vakthund

Just hit 103 earlier in Lumberton, NC. Bedroom A/C is keeping the bedroom at 71 but the main is struggling to keep the living room below 95. Good thing I'm going to the dealer in a few days.

dfk009

Lee, Linda, Nathan & Byrd,

Here we were thinking about relocating to Tennessee, after reading about the mild temperatures that you "always" have. Think we'll stay here in Southern IL. after seeing what you've been faced with. Had a terrible thunderstorm this late afternoon, in which we had golf ball sized hail and 60 mph winds. The house will need a new roof, and haven't got to check the four vehicles, and new Elkridge. Hope to see you all soon at a rally.

Don and Carol Kutscher

Manzan

63* Northwest WA partly cloudy and rain in the forecast. I think I can see the sun today!
Steve, think we should tell them? Summer is supposed to start on July 5th anyway but do you think we can cope with low humidity at the same time? More warmth and even lower humidity for our rally later this month in Twisp.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Lincoln City Oregon about 60 degrees, light wind, overcast..... I do feel sorry for you guys in the heat though.
Kristy

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Upper 80's, low 90's, here at home in SE Michigan. Reports are a few degrees cooler up where our CG is. Beats pushing white stuff (not cottonwood droppings) off the driveway. Our AC is working fine, too.