Thank You HL Warranty Service Department

EPaulikonis

I'd posted comment on a problem I was encountering with cabinets earlier this year here.

Now I want to pass my appreciation to HL Warranty Service Department for the collaboration and approval for labor hours to repair the drawers. I called the department to pass along my thanks as well, and JC said he'd pass the positive comments along. We all had differing opinions going in, but HL, the service manager from my repair shop, and I all worked together to achieve a mutually beneficial agreement to complete the warranty repairs. Rig will be in the shop late in March 2016 to complete the warranty work.

Folks often ask why buy HL? This is just one more example of HL going the extra distance to make me a happy camper while upholding their warranty promise. See you round the campfire in April.

'Lil Guy'

Thanks for the positive post on Heartland service and their willingness to honor our warranties. This is my 3rd HL coach and I have yet to need warranty work but it is good to know it is there when and if you need it. Thanks again for taking the time to share your positive feedback of Heartland.handling your warranty issues. Have a great day.