Thanks to Customer Service

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Sitting at home today. The doorbell rang and UPS gave us a package. When I opened it is was from Heartland RV parts and was new glass shower door handles. While at the Goshen Rally the Heartland service team came and repaired one of our shower door handles that had fallen off. We were told there was an upgraded kit which worked better. The part would have to be ordered. Well we forgot about it since with reattached the one that had fallen off. We just wanted to give a shout out to Heartland Parts for a job well done. Over and above what we expected. You guys rock!!.

OEFVET

The entire Heartland Service Team did a fantastic job of taking care all of us that attended the National Rally. I would like to thank them for the great work they performed during the week. They really went out of their way to fix everyone's concerns.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
X3, although my paperwork got lost, they still took care of us. We initially wanted all the living room slide seals replaced. When the tech came, he said only 2 D seals needed replacement. I asked them to look at the other slides, and they replaced 2 more. They fixed the sticking door, (our second item), and then they installed a cable outlet for me that I had recently bought elsewhere.

Thanks, Heartland!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wdk450

X3, although my paperwork got lost, they still took care of us. We initially wanted all the living room slide seals replaced. When the tech came, he said only 2 D seals needed replacement. I asked them to look at the other slides, and they replaced 2 more. They fixed the sticking door, (our second item), and then they installed a cable outlet for me that I had recently bought elsewhere.

Thanks, Heartland!!

I gotta go to the 2017 Heartland National Rally in Goshen just to get slide seals replaced!!! That might even make the $1300 fuel cost from/to California a little easier. Of course, I am planning a MorRyde IS install, too. I sure wish MorRyde would establish a presence on the West Coast!!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I gotta go to the 2017 Heartland National Rally in Goshen just to get slide seals replaced!!! That might even make the $1300 fuel cost from/to California a little easier. Of course, I am planning a MorRyde IS install, too. I sure wish MorRyde would establish a presence on the West Coast!!!

Bill, I was initially turned down for replacement on more than one slide when I signed up for service.

I asked the tech on-site to look at the others, since they did not do all of what was initially requested on the first slide. He looked and said, "oh yes, they need it too. We'll take care of it."

MCTalley

Guess I'll brag on both the service team and the warranty folks in Elkhart. Since we have a newer trailer, I hadn't really planned on any service for the rally until I noticed a couple slide seals that needed replacement after the sign-up on the forum had closed. I figured I'd just buy a box of seals from Amazon, replace them myself at some point and call it a day.

When we got into Goshen for the pre-rally, I called Heartland warranty to ask about the possibility of swapping out our converter. I offered that if they could get the part while I was in town for the rally, I'd switch it out and return the faulty one (the fan runs non-stop) to them. Instead, the warranty person I talked to on the phone said they could get one in on time to send it down with the repair trailer and that he would put me on the repair list, though I would obviously be at the bottom of the list.

He indicated that at least if they couldn't get to installing it, they could at least work on getting me the part and take the faulty one back. I just needed to check in at the trailer on Monday to make sure the order was scheduled. I also mentioned our slide seals and he indicated that they usually have a bunch of material available and could probably provide that as well.

On Monday, I checked in at the table and they had my order for replacing my converter and slide seals. The girl at the table scheduled us for Tuesday afternoon and the guys were there to replace/repair everything as scheduled. We now have a quiet trailer at night without the fan on the converter humming non-stop and three new D-seals.