The Adventures of Ranger and Jin

Hi ya'll, My name is Steve although most people call me Ranger. I am a disabled Vietnam vet living with my service dog Jin, a <4 yr old border collie. We live aboard a brand new Heartland North Country trailer. The reasons have both to do with choice and circumstance. Before I got married I lived on a 50ft sailboat. Atfer 30 years of marriage I now live in a 31ft trailer.

I'll have questions I'm sure and perhaps one day we'll eyeball with some of you.

Pictures will have to wait.

Together we, Ranger and Jin

Visit us on the web at www.desertbandanna.com
On Facebook: The Adventures of Ranger and Jin

jimtoo

Hi Ranger and Jin,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

First, Thank you for your past service to our country.

Please join us at some of the Heartland Owners Rallies where you will meet some great folks and make friends for a life time, not to mention the great food that goes with a rally.

Check out the Heartland Owners Club.

If you have questions or need help, just ask and someone will most likely be able to help.

Enjoy the forum and your North Country.

Jim M

VKTalley

Hi ya'll, My name is Steve although most people call me Ranger. I am a disabled Vietnam vet living with my service dog Jin, a <4 yr old border collie. We live aboard a brand new Heartland North Country trailer. The reasons have both to do with choice and circumstance. Before I got married I lived on a 50ft sailboat. Atfer 30 years of marriage I now live in a 31ft trailer.

I'll have questions I'm sure and perhaps one day we'll eyeball with some of you.

Pictures will have to wait.

Together we, Ranger and Jin

Visit us on the web at www.desertbandanna.com
On Facebook: The Adventures of Ranger and Jin

Welcome Ranger! Enjoy your new home and this forum. There are some great people here who will more than happy to answer any questions you will have.