The waiting is the hardest part!

funntheson

Waiting is the hardest part! Signature test

We should be getting our fiver in 2-3 weeks. We ordered from the Pomona show in October.

I am using this post to test my new signature.

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Re: Waiting is the hardest part! Signature test

Our wait was hard on us, but it was worth it! Hang in there.

jbeletti

New sig looks good. Hope the new parents will add to it, a pic of them in front of that new baby when it arrives :)

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter

We Larry and Jodi, now you will not have any excuse not to attend the Socal rally in April. Bring your new baby....cause everybody loves new babies.

ricatic

Nice trailer and an even nicer truck to pull it with...sorry...big Ford drum could not resist

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s

Our wait started today, ordered a 2011 3670RL from Leo's RV here in MD. We will get the new bath/bedroom floorplan. Springtime can't come fast enough.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Our wait started today, ordered a 2011 3670RL from Leo's RV here in MD. We will get the new bath/bedroom floorplan. Springtime can't come fast enough.

Congratulations to you guys too! It's a good thing we have all this rally planning to keep us busy through the winter!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Isn't it exciting!!!!! The arrival will be sooner than you think. Enjoy.

funntheson

We Larry and Jodi, now you will not have any excuse not to attend the Socal rally in April. Bring your new baby....cause everybody loves new babies.

Is the rally still on? I haven't seen any updates in quite some time. Did you decide on dates?

letourno

Quebec Chapter Leader-retired

Larry & Jodi must be nice people: we have also ordered a similar Big Horn on October 18 and a similar Ford 2 weeks later. The BH arrived 2 weeks ago and looks fantastic. The Ford should arrive in a few months. The BH currently hibernates under a few feet of fresh snow...
Question: How will you name the babies?

Robert & Louise

funntheson

Larry & Jodi must be nice people: we have also ordered a similar Big Horn on October 18 and a similar Ford 2 weeks later. The BH arrived 2 weeks ago and looks fantastic. The Ford should arrive in a few months. The BH currently hibernates under a few feet of fresh snow...
Question: How will you name the babies?

Robert & Louise

Snow? What's that? It was about 75 degrees here today. If we want snow, we jump in the car and drive a couple hours. If we want the ocean, we jump in the car and drive an hour. If we want Disneyland (our son's favorite place), we jump in the car and drive 45-60 minutes.

As far as names: My wife wants to name the truck "Costs-a-lot". It is something she started saying when the seatbelt and brake chime were going off. You'll see what she means when you get yours.

As far as the trailer, we were watching a tv program where people had real interesting, custom motorhomes and trailers. They had some pretty cool names. I came up with one that kind of reminds me of those types of names. It is a play on words: "Weigh-too-much".

What do you think?

letourno

Quebec Chapter Leader-retired

Well, today is about 15 degrees (Farenheit) in Montreal and it will be 4 or 5 days before the city finishes removing 18 inches of snow that fell over the last 24 hours... we miss L.A., we lived there for 2 years. Next time we get there it will be aboard "Miss Biggy" towed by "Kermit the Ford"!!!

Happy Holidays!

Robert & Louise

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter

Larry and Jodi, sorry about no updates on the rally. The 8th and 9th seem to be the weekend most people want. I will get the official post up in a few days. Yea and BTW, a week ago thursday it was 2* in Idaho Falls and -15* in West Yellowstone.

On the way back from Montana...I stopped in St. George Utah to see my 2 daughters and G-kids. 1 daughter there is named Jodi.....kinda funny how that works.

Bernie55

Two new babies coming in Dec., how nice. Good Luck

Buford445

I know Waiting is hard I signed papers on Thru for my 3055 and can't pick it up until next Thur I can't Wait.

ConGrats on your new one

funntheson

Well, I think the wait is almost over. The latest word is that our dealer should receive the unit by Wednesday. If so, we will have it by the end of the week.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Larry, good to hear that the wait is almost over. Hope to see some pics of that beautiful pecan interior.
And no I have not weighed yet.

Peace
Dave

funntheson

The wait is over. We posted some pictures in the "Dying For New Photos" thread.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Yeah - Congratulations!!
Hope the weather is nice enough there for ya'll to try her out.
Enjoy and be safe.
B--