Today we ordered our custom 3875FB

Georgia_Biker

After a lot of shopping and comparing we are thrilled to place an order for a New Big Horn 3875 FB. The only way to get everything we wanted was to order from the factory. We did business with Melissa and "TAZ" at McGeorge Rolling Hills RV in Ashland, VA

We also ordered a new Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie Limited to pull it.

Now the hard part - waiting!

davebennington

Congratulations on your new unit the Bighorn 3875 is a nice one.
You may want to consider joining the Heartland Owners Club, where you can meet and make life long friends. Remember you have at least 2 things in common you own a Heartland rig and you kike to camp. Tarvel safe.

dave

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congrats on the new Heartland. We purchased ours from Rolling Hills also. Take advantage of the discount at the campground across the road. A great way to check everything on the trailer out before you leave.

Enjoy and safe travels!!

Georgia_Biker

Congrats on the new Heartland. We purchased ours from Rolling Hills also. Take advantage of the discount at the campground across the road. A great way to check everything on the trailer out before you leave.

Enjoy and safe travels!!

What is the name of the campground? We do plan to do a couple day "Shake Down" before moving on.

Georgia_Biker

Thanks Dave-

We are already members and enjoyed meeting you, Jim and other members at the recent Myrtle Beach Rally

randolu

After a lot of shopping and comparing we are thrilled to place an order for a New Big Horn 3875 FB. The only way to get everything we wanted was to order from the factory. We did business with Melissa and "TAZ" at McGeorge Rolling Hills RV in Ashland, VA

We also ordered a new Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie Limited to pull it.

Now the hard part - waiting!

CONGRATS!!! We are trying to decide between that same model or the Landmark Newport ( same floor plan) so needless to say I am so jealous.

Garypowell

That campground is:

Americamps RV Resort, Ashland, Virginia 23005 - 11322 Air Park Rd, From Jct of I-95 & I-295, go N 4 mi on I-95 to Jct of exit 89 (Lewistown Rd/Rte 802) & Rte 802, go E 0.1 mi on Rte 802 to Air Park Rd, go S 0.75 mi, GPS: 37.71065, -77.44592

we bought our 2013 3010 from them really pleased with the way we're treated. They even put two batteries in it without us asking. They are Nappa batteries and 2+ years and they will still hold their charge after sitting for two months.

Snow

X 3 on Mcgeorge Rollings Hills they were great to work with,thankfully I haven't had to use them since the purchase,my Big Country has been great a few minor things I worked out on my own,I just wish they would have had a replacement for those dreaded blow max tires, I have about 4000 miles on them and they still look fine , good luck with your new Big Horn ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

Georgia_Biker

This is the voice of experience - don't go another mile on those tires! $2500 worth of damage will make you a believer. We were not on an expressway but, had a blowout at 55mph. Got a set of Good Year LT235's put on - they run 110psi - love the tires - they will also be on our new BH

Georgia_Biker

We really wrestled between the Big Horn and the Landmark - Newport. After much consideration our decision was two fold - either way we were going to have to get a larger tow truck. Our RAM 2500 did not have the capacity. The Newport pretty much requires a RAM 3500, 8' bed, dually - the BH 2875FB we can use a Ram 3500 short bed SRW and still park it in our garage. We love camping and go a lot but we have no intentions of being full timers so the Big Horn gave us what we needed and also the added bonus of ordering a custom build from the factory was exciting.
Good luck with your choice. BE SURE YOU GET THE GOOD YEAR LT TIRES !!!!!!!