Tow Max Again

Jim.Allison

Some people have a problem mounting a 7 inch rim width tire on a 6 inch rim, personally I don't have a problem doing it myself, but there are so many people in this forum that take issue with what people contribute, I felt like I have to cover that base, I guess I should have explained. So, if you change rims and you use the transforce, you will have a matched set, and never have another tire problem no matter where you are in the USA.

AT the same time, I would not want someone to put a 7 inch rim tire on a 6 inch rim, and have it roll off while backing in a space. So a proper dimension rim to go with the tire is appropriate.

I dont think that heartland uses Hispec rims at this time. I think they use a Sendel T04 8 on 6.5, 16X6 rim.

I guess I missed something. Why would I replace the rims with the same size and brand? Just a different look. Why not just replace the tires?

avvidclif

Some people have a problem mounting a 7 inch rim width tire on a 6 inch rim, personally I don't have a problem doing it myself, but there are so many people in this forum that take issue with what people contribute, I felt like I have to cover that base, I guess I should have explained. So, if you change rims and you use the transforce, you will have a matched set, and never have another tire problem no matter where you are in the USA.

AT the same time, I would not want someone to put a 7 inch rim tire on a 6 inch rim, and have it roll off while backing in a space. So a proper dimension rim to go with the tire is appropriate.

I dont think that heartland uses Hispec rims at this time. I think they use a Sendel T04 8 on 6.5, 16X6 rim.

My bad, I was thinking Hi-Spec but it seems mine has the Sendel T09BM rated 3750 @ 110PSI. The only T04's I found were 15"

Jim.Allison

MY BC came with the T04, 8 on 6.5, rated 3750 at 110 lbs. There are 2 T04 with 2 different ratings. I got caught on that one time while discussing this issue on this forum.

My bad, I was thinking Hi-Spec but it seems mine has the Sendel T09BM rated 3750 @ 110PSI. The only T04's I found were 15"