Trailer Christmas Presents

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We got ours from Home Depot for about that same price. Northern Tools will run specials sometime that will beat that price.

Jv75353

We got a very similar compressor from Harbor Freight it was listed on sale for $99 and we had a coupon that was worth another $10 bucks off. So far it works great with no issues easily airs the tires at 110 psi.

brianlajoie

Since the thread was Christmas presents and not air compressors, :) we got a Winegard G2 satellite at CW for $399 and then another 10% off. Seemed to be a good price.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
For our rig, I bought two basement doors from Jon Holbert to replace the water damaged ones. They were not available from HL or the salvage yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Thanks (I think) for the compressor info Malcolm. I'm now $100 lighter after a trip to Lowe's yesterday. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my Christmas list (gifts to myself):

LED Replacement Tail Lights
King Controls OA8200 White Jack TV Antenna
King Controls MB8000 Mounting Plate
Wolo (125) The Dominator Stainless Steel Dual Trumpet Horns - 12 Volt (these are Electric, not Air Horns, but I heard them on a friend's truck and they are very close to sounding the same - on his at least). Going to give them a try.
Auto Transfer Switch - switches the fridge automatically between shore and battery power (to replace the manual switch setup I have and tend to forget to switch)

JanAndBill

After an unexpected truck repair 2 weeks ago on the road and another big bill for glasses last week, we've pretty much shot our budget.😢

szewczyk_john

I just purchased a Mangnum 2512 inverter/charger for the trailer. Still need to get the turmeric 2030 and a new set of batteries. I plan on installing these in March so that I can use it for the Martinsville Spring race.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Our Christmas present to each other is our trip to the Arizona HOC Tucson Rodeo Rally in February . . .

Can't get much more trailer than that!

Bones

No trailer Christmas presents here. I however have a list going for possible Christmas presents.:cool: