TST software update

Lou_and_Bette

I lost one of 12 TST pressure sensors and called the company to get a replacement. I installed the new sensor when it arrived but found the readings it was giving me to be off just a weeeeeeee bit. 90 psi in the tire, monitor reading 590 psi. Called the company and during the discussion found out that my monitor was made in 2014 and there had been a software upgrade since then. They requested I send them the sensor and the monitor. They will be replacing the monitor which will read all the sensors new and older at no cost to me except the postage to get them to the company. They did ask if I wanted to upgrade, at a small prorated charge, to a new color monitor which has a larger display also. Declined this offer, too many gauges and not enough dash space as it is. This thread is FYI. If you need to replace a sensor on an older system, four digit code on back of monitor with last two numbers being mfg date, you may need to replace the monitor also. I really have to give TST a real atta boy for their customer service.