Tst tpms 507

chief916

Hi......can anyone please tell me where I can get a great deal on a TST TPMS w/6 sensors. Thought I would get it now while my 4100 is getting re shodded.
thanks

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
From TST themselves. Their prices are competitive (starting at $359.00 with 6 flow thru sensors) and their customer service is 2nd to none. I found them online for $259.00 plus shipping, but they are not flow thru sensors. Not sure how the warranty would work if they are not purchased through TST themselves, but I know from experience that they do not bat an eye when a part goes bad. They have replaced a sensor on mine that went bad, no questions asked.

Rod Ditrich

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We have the 10 sensor kit and recommend to anyone. Great customer service also.

SilverRhino

Check with TST..... they run specials from time to time with exteded warranties etc. Great products with some of the best customer service you will find!

cds1

Just purchased a 507 starter set from TST. 10 % off on phone in orders and a three year warranty. Excellent service and shipping.

chief916

Hi......can anyone please tell me where I can get a great deal on a TST TPMS w/6 sensors. Thought I would get it now while my 4100 is getting re shodded.
thanks
Thank you to all of you that responded......I just happened to stumble onto a site that does business with tst and I got the 507rv with 6 screw on sensors with the same 3 year warrenty for $289.00....shipping included. thanks again.

dbbls59

Do not get the flow through sensors. Mine do not work anymore. Only worked a few months and now I have to remove them to adjust the air pressure.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Do not get the flow through sensors. Mine do not work anymore. Only worked a few months and now I have to remove them to adjust the air pressure.

Contact TST, they have replaced sensors of mine even out of warranty. They are a great company and stand behind their products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heathcote4

It is also recommended that the flow through sensors be used on steel stems. My rig did not have steel stems when I installed them (all sensors work) but will change out to steel as tires get replaced (three so far.....blowmax).

TST is great system has paid for itself TWICE so far.

Good luck and enjoy your TPMS.

The Heathcote's

Manzan

More praise for TST--the charger for my 507 system got stolen and when I emailed them to order a new one, they sent me a new charger at no charge. Can't beat customer service like that!

pegmikef

Mine have never worked because their is some kind of back pressure that makes my compressor (viair 450P) think it is at its max and it shuts off. I always have to remove them to add air. They are handy though for making quick checks of the tires' PSI.