"Virgin" NUBEES !!!

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Well, we DID IT !! It's been a whirlwind ride!! In the last 6 wks, we've purchased a NEW 2016 Landmark 365 Newport, ordered a NEW 2016 GMC 3500 Denali DRW, joined the Heartland Forum, AND became NEW MEMBERS of the Heartland Owners Club !! Whew !! We're only 20 miles from Elkhart, so our dealer delivered our new Landmark to our driveway on May 19th !! That's the good news. The bad news is, we were originally told an 8 week delivery on our new truck ( +- June 27th ) .. Then last Sat, an email told us production would start AFTER July 4th, and then another 6 wks. 😫😫 .. So, we're "camping" in the driveway and learning all we can about our new rig !!! I will RETIRE on Jan 5, 2017, and we can't wait for our adventures to begin. We've heard so many great things about the HOC and are VERY HAPPY to be NEW members !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 56

OEFVET

Congratulations! Enjoy the club, camping and creating awesome memories.

Sent by NY Horse Holder

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
"Camping" in your driveway has it advantages especially if something goes wrong with the coach. Congratulations and welcome to the club.

jbeletti

Congrats Bill and Susie! Emptying your tanks may be an issue but these next 2 months will give you a lot of time to check everything out in the coach, get it stocked and do some decorating and maybe even a few modifications to suit your needs.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Bill & Susie, the biggest advantage of camping in your driveway is when you realize you don't have something in the camper, you can always just run in the house and get it. Once you get the camper stocked, you'll find yourself doing the same thing in reverse.

I can't tell you how many times Carol is cooking something and tells me she's out of ____ and would I run out to the camper and get it. It's great having a storehouse right next door whether you are in the camper or in the house.

Enjoy you Landmark. They are a lot of fun. And when that new truck comes in, get out and enjoy it even more.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland family . . . and the club!

We are from southern Michigan (Jackson) and I lived in Bristol, Indiana back in the late 70's.

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Thx for the response JohnD ... It's amazing to us how small the world is getting, beginning in this lifestyle !!!

Last edited:

Jv75353

Congrats on the new Landmark and welcome to the Heartlnd family. Wishing you Safe Travels when you get your new truck.