waste tank

Kelly123

We just purchased our pioneer rd210 and it has 2 sewage connections The back one is labeled gray 1, sewer connect, and waste water holding. I'm assuming that's black gray tank combo and the one up front is not labeled. Must be gray tank 2. There is only 1 lever on both to release tank
Most have double Lever for the gray and 1 for black.
Confussed

david-steph2018

What I found to be the easiest way to figure out the tanks is to use food dyes and dump about 5 gals. of water in each area. I had to do this because my tanks were mislabeled. So we went to Kroger's and bought 4-5 different food colors and put a different color down each drain. But we only have 1 valve for each of our 4 tanks, 2 discharge up front and 2 in the rear.

Kelly123

What I found to be the easiest way to figure out the tanks is to use food dyes and dump about 5 gals. of water in each area. I had to do this because my tanks were mislabeled. So we went to Kroger's and bought 4-5 different food colors and put a different color down each drain. But we only have 1 valve for each of our 4 tanks, 2 discharge up front and 2 in the rear.
Great idea