Water leaking from Coroplast when Gray tank is full

Dennyha

For the second time, this weekend, I've experienced water leaking out of the front of the coroplast, and I've tied it to a full gray tank. I guess I expected a full gray tank (#1) to show up as water backed up in the shower. I didn't expect it to leak into the coroplast. Is this normal? Do I need to drop the coroplast and fix something?

aRAYwego

I had the same issue under warranty and it was a loose vent connection at the tank. They had to drop the coroplast to repair. Didn't take the dealership long.

Dennyha

First, I have to apologize for these pictures. For some reason, they all loaded sideways, and I don't know how to fix them.

Tonight, I decided to drop the coroplast from the front of the fiver, and see what is going on. After pulling the coroplast, I started filling the gray tank. After putting about 40 gallons into the tank, it started leaking from the front, driver's side of the unit.image.jpg
When I looked inside the frame, I saw this.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
As you can see, there was a hole on the top edge of the tank that spouted water when the tank filled up. The hole was probably there from new, as I can see how a tank can develop a crack, but I can't see how it grows a hole like this. Anyway, I made a trip to the hardware store and bought this.
image.jpg
After draining some water from the tank, I wiped the area with alcohol to clean it. Then, I mixed up some epoxy and applied it.
image.jpg

I'll let it cure tonight, and I'll test it out tomorrow, but I'm confidant that it's fixed.