We have our 3410RE Bighorn

Theresau

It's really a beautiful coach. It's in the saddle interior with cherry wood. Heartland was wonderful (Coley Brady) during our tour of the last stage of the build.

We too have had some cosmetic/little fixes to do since bringing it home. Joe's been busy fixing these (and giving it a waxing - we did get the gel coat - I knew this would be his biggest vehicle to wax...).

I've hooked up all the TV electronics - the TV is very similar to what we have at home so that helped - the Samsung home theater system is great. I suggest connecting the TV to the receiver using an HDMI cable - just beautiful DVD as a result as the DVD player in the receiver actually upgrades the DVDs (rather than the 3 cable rca cables - these are analog). I set up the satellite receiver as well and Joe tested the satellite dish and it looks like that's a go - sound will come from the receiver via the aux input.

We saw it right from the factory before the dealer did their prep - it was very clean.

There was a pretty large problem - there was a short under the bed. The bedroom kept popping its circuit breaker. Turns out the outlet on the right side of the bed's wires were resting on the steel slide and when the bed slid, it rubbed against the wires. Joe found this when we were checking out (the lack of) underbed storage. (We ordered the queen bed - glad we did, gave quite a bit more room in the bedroom.)

We're having "some" problems with the bedroom fantastic fan's thermostat - we've been using it manually instead - pretty easy - the one in the LR is fine.

The sofa bed's mattress now comes enclosd in a case - which I assume is to provent it from getting holes in transit. Joe did check for burrs as well.

He looked over the shower stall and feels it is well caulked.

Overall, we're very pleased and very excited about using it for the first time.

Theresa

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Joe & Theresa, It's good to hear you got your new 5th wheel. I'm sure you'll love it as much as we have ours. It's amazing how far Heartland has come in 4 years. We see all the differences in the newer coaches and start drooling but have to settle for the one we have. No Payments! Anyway, enjoy it, you have lots of summer remaining.

DMitch

Congrats, hope you enjoy the new coach as much as we are enjoying our!

All the best,