ptysonjr

Here we are at Dakota Ridge RV Park in Golden, CO
unapuge4.jpg

4ezaby6a.jpg

a7uhuru7.jpg

9u6erupa.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

HornedToad

I would recommend a light rail trip from Golden to downtown Denver, lots to do, check out the 16th Street Mall free bus to get around downtown, you don't need a car. We flew to Denver for Xmas and took the train to Golden, had a great time.

Enjoy the Rocky Mountains in your new Cyclone!!!

Greengas

How long are you going to be here in Denver. There is so much to see and do in this area. I would love to chat with you about some of the additions you've made to your truck.

ptysonjr

I would recommend a light rail trip from Golden to downtown Denver, lots to do, check out the 16th Street Mall free bus to get around downtown, you don't need a car. We flew to Denver for Xmas and took the train to Golden, had a great time.

Enjoy the Rocky Mountains in your new Cyclone!!!

We were talking about exploring downtown Denver and I will suggest the rail line. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ptysonjr

How long are you going to be here in Denver. There is so much to see and do in this area. I would love to chat with you about some of the additions you've made to your truck.

We are going up to Winter Park for snowmobiling and tubing for a couple of days but will be heading back on Thursday. The remainder of time will be exploring the metro area. Feel free to ask anything about the truck.

Greengas

We are going up to Winter Park for snowmobiling and tubing for a couple of days but will be heading back on Thursday. The remainder of time will be exploring the metro area. Feel free to ask anything about the truck.

My biggest question is how does the bully dog and cold air intake impact your warranty? I have a 2012 F350 SRW 4WD and from what I understand those two modifications really help. But I'm worried about warranty.

ptysonjr

My biggest question is how does the bully dog and cold air intake impact your warranty? I have a 2012 F350 SRW 4WD and from what I understand those two modifications really help. But I'm worried about warranty.

I can set my truck back to factory and remove the BullyDog. Yes if they dig they can figure it out. I kept my factory cold air and can change it back in about 15 min. Odds are slim it will become a problem, odds are excellent both will help with towing economy every day so worth the risk to me.

Greengas

What level of improvement are you seeing and if you could only do one would it be the bully dog or the air intakes.

tmcran

I can set my truck back to factory and remove the BullyDog. Yes if they dig they can figure it out. I kept my factory cold air and can change it back in about 15 min. Odds are slim it will become a problem, odds are excellent both will help with towing economy every day so worth the risk to me.

Just had this discussion two days ago with son of good friend whom is a Ford diesel tech. At their dealership the first thing they do is check the computer for evidence of programmers for warranty work.The programmer can be removed but the foot print is still there. Warranty is denied.

ptysonjr

Just had this discussion two days ago with son of good friend whom is a Ford diesel tech. At their dealership the first thing they do is check the computer for evidence of programmers for warranty work.The programmer can be removed but the foot print is still there. Warranty is denied.

This I know. Its not what you know its who you know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Greengas

That's my concern. I have a while to go on my warranty, my guess is the time limit will be up before the mileage. I would like to know though, from people who use them, what the true benefits are so when the warranty is up I can purchase the equipment that will give me the most payback such as a tuner, air intakes, etc.

ptysonjr

That's my concern. I have a while to go on my warranty, my guess is the time limit will be up before the mileage. I would like to know though, from people who use them, what the true benefits are so when the warranty is up I can purchase the equipment that will give me the most payback such as a tuner, air intakes, etc.

On a 6.7 ford you are looking at max of 200 lbs of torque and 125 hp max. As far as gas mileage goes I feel like it's going to be between 1 and 2 mpg. This all with the programmer. As far as the cold air you are looking at around 30 hp.
I thoroughly researched these and by far the bullydog has done the most research to make a safe and efficient unit for the most modern diesel rigs without going the super expensive route and deleting the DPF and EGR.
The reason I went with the S&B cold air is I know a lot of performance diesel owners and they all swear by them and secondly it is the only brand I know of you can inspect the filter without opening anything.

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1392651759.508795.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1392651737.736316.jpg