Western New York recommendations?

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
Looking for a park somewhere between Buffalo & Syracuse, maybe a little south. Anyone have a recommendation? This would be for the month of September, so if you have event suggestions, we'd love to hear that as well.

Thanks!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hi Alice! Hope you guys are well.

A little west of there is a campground Hickory Hill in Bath, NY. We were there last October and the area is beautiful at that time of year. If you head that way make sure you tour Bully Hill Winery! Wilkins RV is a large Heartland dealership there if you still need help with your slides.
Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

ILH

There's a very nice state park in Webster NY (near Rochester) that we discovered a few years ago. Not quite as busy as some of the private campgrounds - but very nice. Lots of local shopping (according to my wife). Big rig friendly too.

Cinci5

I know I'm a little late but there are 2 that come to mind 1 hr south of buffalo near southern tier expressway. Triple R resort and the one I'm at is Shamrock Pines on Rte. 98 south in franklinville ny Both are just outside of Ellicottville NY which is huge ski resort town in winter and like lake placid in summer. Full hook up's great trout fishing in spring mostly farm country and hills. Beautiful right now leaves changeing color. Great to plan ahead for next year maybe.