What are these for?

happykraut

Found these anchor bolts in my owners packet for my BH 3010RE. Can anyone tell me what they are for?
IMG_0201.jpg

jbeletti

Looks like anchor bolts for concrete. Sounds like a mistake adding them to your packet. Let me send this into Corp for a reply.

jnbhobe

Their thunder studs Bernie, maybe their so you can tie down your rig in Flordia or Texas.

happykraut

Their thunder studs Bernie, maybe their so you can tie down your rig in Flordia or Texas.
John, the anchor bolts are, as you well know, for permanent installation. Florida or Texas probably wouldn't want my bolts for a keepsake.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Looks like very permanent way to hold down a Munzee! Would be hard to read the code though!

mnkamper

How's the new 3010?
We've been Munzee hunting, Kathy is ahead and Tom's trying to catch up!

happykraut

The 3010 is keeping me very busy. Been working on it every day all day. Have done several mods. You'll have to come and check them out at the Lake Delton rally. Haven't spent much time on the munzees, but have been able to get 5 cakes. See you soon.

K

karykatz

happykraut,

These bolts come with the fireplace from the vendor. We usually remove before shipping. We must have misssed these. They are for mounting the fireplace in a block wall.

mnkamper

Now Kary had a good answer......I think the FB answer was a great option though..... and loved how Bernie went with it!

Kbvols

Well we were in the right ballpark. Fireplace....Fireball...they both can get you fired up!

dbbls59

Bernie, I have given this a lot of thought since you first ask this question. I see you now have a new Bighorn and I have come to the conclusion that these are to anchor your wallet down since there is nothing in it now.

happykraut

I have obviously missed something in the current vernacular. What is Munzee?
Munzee is kind of a modern day treasure hunt. Munzers(people that play the game) deploy QR codes(called munzees) for other munzers to find. Points are earned for deploying, capping(finding munzees) and when other munzers capp your own. Go to http://www.munzee.com to find out more. Quite a few Heartlanders play the game. Come and join us.