What is the purpose of the blue LEDs on my front cap?

Rusty_7

Re: Blue LED's on the front of my Cyclone

Dear two toes, how does that f350 SRW tow that 41? Do you have any extra suspension?

QUOTE=TwoToes;239561]Are these blue LED's on when you are rolling down the highway or just when parked? Not sure about the rest of the country but here in California you can not have any blue lights while moving down the road unless you are law enforcement. My ex girlfriends brother had an illuminated blue Ford logo on his tailgate on the back of his F-250 and he got a ticket for it. Just an FYI.[/QUOTE]

RollingHome

Can someone post a picture, I'm interested in what you are talking about. I've never seen a "legal" blue LED running light.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders

Can someone post a picture, I'm interested in what you are talking about. I've never seen a "legal" blue LED running light.

Its not a running light. It's on a switch and a person should not have it on while driving. That's not what it's for.

vakthund

The lights are there so you can find your camper (or another friendly Heartland owner's camper) when you are staggering home at 3 in the morning after an extended vodka and scotch tasting at site 206. Or, if you have a wife like mine who turns them off, so you can NOT find your camper after the bender at site 206.

---
One day I'll put something clever in here.

RollingHome

4 questions ;

01). What does the switch control ?
02). What brand Vodka won ?
03). What brand scotch won ?
04). Exactly, what is a bender ? Being a sparky, I know the best is made by Greenlee. Somehow, I think their's another bender too. Just wondering here.

Last edited:

Gaffer

"Being a sparky, I know the best is made by Greenfield" A sparky not on a bender would know that the best is made by Greenlee.

RollingHome

PJ, congrats, you're the only one who caught that... Then what is BX ? Also, what was the name of that terrible purple bender that I made so many mistakes with ? Being retired, my mind is forgetting stuff now.