Window Leak

Well we took our brand new cruiser Stryker toyhauler 10 hours from home for our first long trip. Here comes the rain and I have a window leak from the bottom of the emergency window on my 3110 model. Of course it is 4th of July weekend. The happy jack beds quit too. So disgusted. What can I do about the leak on a brand new unit? Also, there is no telling how many rains this unit has had and I'm just now discovering it.

mlpeloquin

If it has had a lot of leaking you would have discovered water damage. You need to look at the fasteners that hold the window on. See if some loosened up. If all is tight, then a temporary, to stop water from getting in, would to tape the outside of the window. Start with the top and see if the leak stops. If so, then that is the source. If not, tape down one side. If it still leaks, then tape down the other side. At least this way you will know where the water is penetrating. Knowing this you can inform your shop as to just where the leak is. What tape to use, well white Gorilla tape. It can be removed and seals well.