Woke up to this....

Oregon_Camper

While not a big deal for those of you in areas that get snow.... This was a huge surprise for us. Love it!!
429d3b55e04591b21020511ad0b31a69.jpg

B

BouseBill

Our son up in Puyallup, WA woke up to 1/4 in of snow this morning. Glad we're not there LOL although we are getting a little rain here in the Arizona desert. Which is a good thing I guess:)

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
And here in central PA it's sunny and 66* !
Mother Nature, go figure!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Upper 70's here in SWLA. Got a taste of fall this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrRvGypsy

Wonderful day of global warming in the mid-west. Mid-70's and not a cloud in the ski. Actually got a little bit of a sun tan without my shirt on while sanding and painting about 80 board ft of custom milled baseboard on my deck this afternoon:cool:

VKTalley

Our son up in Puyallup, WA woke up to 1/4 in of snow this morning. Glad we're not there LOL although we are getting a little rain here in the Arizona desert. Which is a good thing I guess:)

My daughter (who lives near Puyallup) texted me this morning about the snow falling there. :) She was excited to see it.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We woke up to a couple of inches of snow when we were at the south rim of the Grand Canyon last January . . .

Kinda strange . . . but we are used to snow!

Was nice and sunny here in Denver today . . . but supposed to get around six inches of snow tomorrow!

Diamondjim

I vaguely remember snow, my back aches just thinking of all the sidewalks I cleared in front of my business in WNY.
Not the same problems here in Florida.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Oregon_Camper

I vaguely remember snow, my back aches just thinking of all the sidewalks I cleared in front of my business in WNY.
Not the same problems here in Florida.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk
Funny... Our neighbor moved from Chicago and when we had "big" snow storm a few years ago, he was out shoveling his driveway. We laughed and say...look at the new Oregonian. Next day the rain came and all 3" of snow was gone. Here in Portland area, the entire city come to a screcking halt when we get ANY amount of snow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

brianlajoie

Our forcast is changing from 6 inches of snow last night to 12" to 18" now and upwards of 60 MPH winds. Batten down the hatches!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
It's raining outside right now up here in Thornton . . . the snow is supposed to kick in an hour or so!

I have to drive to Lone Tree to work in the morning . . . supposed to be a bad drive!

Mrsfish

It's raining outside right now up here in Thornton . . . the snow is supposed to kick in an hour or so!

I have to drive to Lone Tree to work in the morning . . . supposed to be a bad drive!

yeah...my son lives in Highlands ranch across the road from Lone Tree. He said 12-24 inches tonight. Drive safe....we need you healthy for the rally! Too late to book new entertainment at this date 😉