09 Cyclone 3914 issue w/active slide system

Lovnrtoys

We just recently purchased this toy hauler and when extending the bedroom slide the top cable pulled free. We recently had the seals replaced at a shop and they said the slide had come off the track and they put it back on. Has anyone else experienced this issue where one of the two top brackets has pulled away from the slide out, and have suggestions on how to put it back on?
Thanks so much!

whp4262

I have a 2009 Cyclone 3914 also. I have had a few problems but none of them have been with the bedroom slide. The slide system seems to work pretty well if it's adjusted correctly. I think there is a manual in the manual section of this forum. I would suggest studying the manual and rigging procedure. Then take your time and go through your system to make sure it is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

We just recently purchased this toy hauler and when extending the bedroom slide the top cable pulled free. We recently had the seals replaced at a shop and they said the slide had come off the track and they put it back on. Has anyone else experienced this issue where one of the two top brackets has pulled away from the slide out, and have suggestions on how to put it back on?
Thanks so much!
Hi Lovnrtoys,

I'm not clear on the time sequence. If the cable came off track while the dealer was working on the seals, and now it's come apart, maybe they would recognize this as something they caused.

whp4262

I would also suggest that you re-caulk all the windows etc. I didn't do that in time and developed a leak at the window over the dinette slide which I also didn't catch in time. Now I have some delamination that I have to repair.

Lovnrtoys

I have a 2009 Cyclone 3914 also. I have had a few problems but none of them have been with the bedroom slide. The slide system seems to work pretty well if it's adjusted correctly. I think there is a manual in the manual section of this forum. I would suggest studying the manual and rigging procedure. Then take your time and go through your system to make sure it is correct.

Thank you I will do that!

Lovnrtoys

Hi Dan, yes we called them and it's a different issue. My husband was able to fix it. I believe the issue happened due to the slide catching on the cabinet knob on the way out, and then snapped due to pressure pulling the bracket and screws from the outer area of the slide. (I noticed the knob was bent back, but cabinet was still closed.) We removed the knob and will be replacing it with a flush knob. Thanks for your help!