2 Landmarks

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
A couple weeks ago my son ask me if I would like to go with him to a Ford truck show in Pigeon Forge,TN. this weekend. Being a Ford truck kinda guy and since we don't spend as much time together as I would like since he is married and gone from home I said "Yes". We left home on Friday after lunch and made the 2 1/2 hour trip up the mountain. We had a great time. Saw some beautiful trucks and some not so beautiful trucks and also some beautiful Ford cars. Boy, if I had SouthernNights or Jim Beletti's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I would have been driving one of those Babies home. My dad gave Josh, my son, his 1972 Ford truck a few months ago and Josh has been trying to whip it back into shape. He and sometimes we have made alot of progress on the truck but he still has a long way to go. I wouldn't be surprised to see it at the Ford truck show next year. I am sure it will not be finished by then but it won't really matter. Anyway we saw a Landmark, maybe a 2007 or so,yesterday between Sieverville,TN and Pigeon Forge,TN headed into Pigeon Forge. Then on our way home yesterday we saw a Landmark maybe a 2011-2012 with full body paint being towed by a Ford dually headed east bound on I-40 near the Tennessee-North Carolina border. Just wondered if either of these Landmarks was anyone from the forum.Hope everyone has a great weekend, and don't forget you can now make reservations for the NC/SC fall HOC rally being held October 12-14 at the Creekwood Farms RV Park in Waynesville,NC. Click on the events tab above for more details

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
A couple weeks ago my son ask me if I would like to go with him to a Ford truck show in Pigeon Forge,TN. this weekend. Being a Ford truck kinda guy and since we don't spend as much time together as I would like since he is married and gone from home I said "Yes". We left home on Friday after lunch and made the 2 1/2 hour trip up the mountain. We had a great time. Saw some beautiful trucks and some not so beautiful trucks and also some beautiful Ford cars. Boy, if I had SouthernNights or Jim Beletti's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I would have been driving one of those Babies home. My dad gave Josh, my son, his 1972 Ford truck a few months ago and Josh has been trying to whip it back into shape. He and sometimes we have made alot of progress on the truck but he still has a long way to go. I wouldn't be surprised to see it at the Ford truck show next year. I am sure it will not be finished by then but it won't really matter. Anyway we saw a Landmark, maybe a 2007 or so,yesterday between Sieverville,TN and Pigeon Forge,TN headed into Pigeon Forge. Then on our way home yesterday we saw a Landmark maybe a 2011-2012 with full body paint being towed by a Ford dually headed east bound on I-40 near the Tennessee-North Carolina border. Just wondered if either of these Landmarks was anyone from the forum.Hope everyone has a great weekend, and don't forget you can now make reservations for the NC/SC fall HOC rally being held October 12-14 at the Creekwood Farms RV Park in Waynesville,NC. Click on the events tab above for more details

Man, someone has been telling you stories. If you had my money you would still be just as broke and the banks would do this...images.jpg

Now Beletti on the other hand, yeah, you would have something then. You couple have a new LM every couple of years, a new truck every few years and ride around the country in search of the next potluck. hungry smiely.jpg

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Here ya go Jay.

images

Peace
Dave

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Man, someone has been telling you stories. If you had my money you would still be just as broke and the banks would do this...View attachment 19373

Now Beletti on the other hand, yeah, you would have something then. You couple have a new LM every couple of years, a new truck every few years and ride around the country in search of the next potluck. View attachment 19374
Now thats funny, I don't care who you are!