2008 - April 24-27 - RV Capital VI / RV.net Rally - Elkhart, Indiana

jbeletti

LCD Projector
21252617i_01.jpg

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Thanks, that is what we used to call a rear screen projector. Had me confused...had never heard of it described that way before.

bfast54

Will camp for fun
We made it. Finally got registered for the April rally in Elkhart, IN. We're a little nervous. Just getting our first 5er this Saturday so we'll be new drivers, hopefully not too much of a risk.:)

This is also our first rally. Any advise on etiquette, tips, etc? How are rallies typically organized or run?

We did ask to be included in the Heartland factory tour too.

Welcome Keith, Kathy....I have been going to this rally for a number of years, And can truly say I have made a lot of Very Good friends, from this group!!None

We are very laid back, and offer a few things to do, not overload, and If there is something in the area you want to do, see, etc ..... someone will most likely have done it, can give you directions, ideas, or , would want to go with you , to make it a fun time.

We are a very diverse group from tents ( yes , we had a tenter last year) to a Guy and his wife with a PETERBUILT motorhome, pulling a 3 axle Grand Teton Home ( with a toad ) .:eek:

You will meet people that will be friends for a long time....., and you will feel at home with us, I am willing to bet.

This is where you , or your better half get to truly shine............If either one of you has a "Specialty Dish" you like to make,(for Sat potluck) it will be welcomed, and you will most likely be asked for the recipe after the Saturday potluck.

WE love to eat!!!!!!!!!!! CAUTION.......You WILL NOT lose weight, at this rally!!!:D So, be forewarned starve yourself for a day or so, before , if you are on a diet!!

A couple of years ago we went to the "Blue Gate" in Shipshawana for lunch sat before our potluck................BIG MISTAKE we were still full, by potluck time ..........................Now we do breakfast, or brunch !!

Looking forward to meeting you.

jbeletti

Have to second what Paul said "great time" and a perfect situation to open up the trailer for the year or in my case, shake down the new unit.

I got to meet several forum members for the first time and some for the second time.

Heartland product owners at the rally:
- Quandee (Paul and Marith)
- fivernine (Rick and Jane)
- Traveler07 (Rick and Blanca)
- Niles (Niles and Deb)
- Jim Beletti and yorkiemom (Nancy and I were there)

Heartland product owners staying at the CG, then dropping off their coaches for service:
- kakampers (Ken and Kathy)
- Dorothy Swalls (Bill and Dorothy)