2012 3585RL Bathroom Layout

Are there towel bars in the bathroom? We just did a PDI walk through last week but didn't notice if there any bars. If not has anybody added any? Thanks

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Heartland used to supply towel bars and TP holders but most owners purchased their own "designer" style bars and holders for more visual appeal. I think Heartland stopped suppling them because of that reason.

ChopperBill

Yeah the rascals took the towel bar off the door. I narrowed up a plastic hook and place it over the top of the door and it actually works out better. Towels dry a lot faster and are easier to hang up.
on edit: I did put another towel bar under the cabinet above the john that works out pretty good too.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Our coach has a door into the bathroom so we went to Bed,Bath and Beyond and found a towel hanger that hangs on the door. Works great.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks Ray, Are there certain areas in the BR that a bar can be attached to ie: studs or bracing behind a wall?
I hesitate to answer because I'm not familiar with your trailers floor plan. Finding studs on the interior walls is pretty easy. Just press along the wall and when you come to a spot that doesn't "give", you found one. You can also use a studfinder. The exterior walls are laminated but you can use those big screw in anchors with some construction adhesive. The other option is like others have mentioned. Over the door towel bars. Good luck personalizing your new rig.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I mounted a towel bar under the cabinet above the toilet and one on the side of the vanity between it and the shower.
Got em at Home Depot.

Peace
Dave