2014 Cyclone 3100 TV trouble

Dober2004

One of the campgrounds that we camp in frequently requires a cable box. So far we have been unable to watch cable TV on the big TV in the living room. The jack for the cable box is behind this TV (which is mounted over the door) We have not been able to figure out how this TV comes off of the wall mount in order to get to this jack. Has anyone else has this issue? Any suggestions?

Miltp920

I have had my 2014 3100 cyclone TV out. the TV is mounted to a board covered in blackfabric. That black board has a screw in each corner, maybe 5-6 total screws. I stood onthe kitchen counter to pull the TV away so I could get access to the cable c onnections. I was hooking up direct TV box. I would think that the TV should be cable ready from the dealer. we recently went to a campground that had cable for free. I went into the TV menuand switched the source to "cable". I may have also did a channel search. Then we had cable. The satellite uses the same connection in the basement as the cable, on mine it is the bottom connection at the basement where you connect the water to the camper. I think the top connection goes to the bedroom cable connection. In the bedroom, there are two possible connections. One for antenna (with a boost button) and one for cable TV. When running off antenna, that is a menu source selection, and channel search at each new campground for us to get service. Hope this helps. If you need morehelp get me your phone number in a private message.
Recommend using power screw driver (drill), as the screws were pretty long.

One of the campgrounds that we camp in frequently requires a cable box. So far we have been unable to watch cable TV on the big TV in the living room. The jack for the cable box is behind this TV (which is mounted over the door) We have not been able to figure out how this TV comes off of the wall mount in order to get to this jack. Has anyone else has this issue? Any suggestions?

Dober2004

Thanks so much. We thought the screws might be the key. At the campgrounds that don't require a Comcast box the TV works fine. It also works great with the antenna. Unfortunately Comcast has our favorite local campground set up that you need a cable box for each TV. At least now we know how o get back there, Thanks!!

Miltp920

I ran a cable from the wall out to my direct tv box, and a cable from the tv out to the same location. When I want to remove the box, I just need to connect the two cables together without moving the tv. I would think you could do the same with your cable box. Since my direct tv box is thin, I keep it right up there by the tv nestled into the space between the tv and the wall. good luck.

Thanks so much. We thought the screws might be the key. At the campgrounds that don't require a Comcast box the TV works fine. It also works great with the antenna. Unfortunately Comcast has our favorite local campground set up that you need a cable box for each TV. At least now we know how o get back there, Thanks!!