2015 4100 King on Order - couple of questions.

taken

I had ours balanced as well. Three were very far off and the fourth was crazy off. All zeroed though. Agreed that is is a good idea! Congrats on the new rig!

remoandiris

But still need some folks help as there are a number of switches that are not marked that I am hoping to figure out soon.
Lighted Red one and non lit white one in their own boxes mounted below the panel at the front door?
A block of 3 and another of 2 switches on garage ceiling?

If you have the Arctic Pkg, red switch is the fresh, grey and black tank heaters. They are 110 volts.

If you have 3 ACs, the white switch is likely a 3-position switch to select what ACs you have running simultaneously.

As for the garage switches, it depends on the options. You may have one for the bed up/down, one for the awning LED lights, one for the rear spot lights, one for the ceiling light, one for the awning extend/retract, one for the patio awning extend/retract, one for the ceiling fan on/off, one for the ceiling fan cover open/close. Yes, junktastic labeling at the factory by HL. Way to go HL. Maybe they think they're doing their customers a favor by forcing them to run around the garage and figure out what switches operate what.

blong

Thanks remoandiris,

White switch is AC and we will try out red one once we get something in the tanks.
in the garage, Awnings and beds switches are marked and for the other 5
rear Awning LED
rear porch light
rear interior lights
loading lights
Side rear awning LED

Now we just have to mark them

Anyone know how to turn off the sound to the outside speakers
was a switch in the front on the old trailer but the radio is the garage on this one....

scottyb

Use the fade adjustment on the stereo. I can't remember for sure but I think the outside speakers are the rear speakers on mine.

blong

Thanks Scotty's. Fade works just as you said.
First trip out and the bathtub drain leaks a lot ,called the dealer on Friday and he is sending some one today to see if he can fix it Leaking where drain meets tub and it does not want to tighten.
Funny walking around the park last night met another 2015 cyclone owner. 3110 I think he has and he said his shower is leaking. Sounds like there may be a problem with the drain fittings they are using. It's all plastic and unique for trailers as all tub drains have a 90 degree elbow right below but these are straight down. No room to replace with the 90 angle one as would have to cut out more of the floor to fit it in. Already had to cut an access hole about 6 inches square in paneling behind the fireplace just to be able to reach it to try to tighten it . We will see today what the repair man does for us.
Other than this everything else seems fine and we are really liking this unit.

blong

Technician showed up and bath drain is now been completely replaced. It was leaking between tub and drain and the plastic nut that clamps it up tight underneath was cross threaded. We had to break it to remove the drain basket so we could replace it The drain basket, clamp nut, and tail stock, all replaced and all now metal with the proper transition to ABS. I have no idea how they all don't leak but I guess the cross threading was the problem with mine. They never would have been able to tighten it enough the way it was and the putty that is used to seal to the drain piece to the tub is more like glue which is why it would not just spin out and broke instead.