2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Specials

dewwood

Jim,
I was at Trailer Tires & Wheels today and asked about the Rally specials. They said they thought they were going to offer a special but apparently have not done so yet. Have you had any contact with them regarding the Rally specials?

dewwood

Just bringing this back up.
Jim,
I was at Trailer Tires & Wheels today and asked about the Rally specials. They said they thought they were going to offer a special but apparently have not done so yet. Have you had any contact with them regarding the Rally specials?

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Jim our corporate office has let me know they have it worked out that Southeast Publications will have a 'booth' at the Rally. We will be working it so if anyone is interested in getting more info about SE Publications and that type of 'workkamping' we will be there. Looking forward to being "back home in Indiana".

jbeletti

Jim our corporate office has let me know they have it worked out that Southeast Publications will have a 'booth' at the Rally. We will be working it so if anyone is interested in getting more info about SE Publications and that type of 'workkamping' we will be there. Looking forward to being "back home in Indiana".

Jim - I did speak with the rep there but they have not completed the vendor application form. So not a done deal just yet. You may want to remind them. I emailed him the link at this address: kurtis@southeastpublications.com

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Jim - I did speak with the rep there but they have not completed the vendor application form. So not a done deal just yet. You may want to remind them. I emailed him the link at this address: kurtis@southeastpublications.com

Will do..

Ron-Cookie

Jim... We are thinking of installing a additional air conditioner on our Sundance... Will there be vendors at Goshen that could offer one?

Possum51

Hey Jim, can u put us down for those alum steps?? Or is it too late? Also the install. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeletti

Jim... We are thinking of installing a additional air conditioner on our Sundance... Will there be vendors at Goshen that could offer one?

Dometic will be there and will be doing some cash-and-carry on aftermarket items, but I don't think on ACs. I suggest you call Tiara RV on Monday and work a deal with them to sell and install it for you. They are our dealer in Elkhart.

Jacknel

Is there going to be a 4 step available for me? Also, I am having a 6 point level system installed on Monday 15th. They may want to install steps at the same time.

jbeletti

Rally Special: Trailer Tires and Wheels has been added

Today I received the rally specials flier from Trailer Tires and Wheels.

See below for the gist of the offer and see the flier at this link.

Order your tires and wheels now. They WILL be at the rally and they WILL be doing installs. They will NOT be breaking down tires and wheels or mounting tires onto wheels "at the rally". This work will be done at their shop in Eldon, OH and they will bring the assemblies to your RV and install them. Call Trailer Tires and Wheels with any questions and PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW (419-272-2277)!

Trailer Tire and Wheels
Special Offers:

1. $575 each for Goodyear G114 tire and Sumec 17.5" wheel assembly - mounted, balanced, center cap, lug nuts and free install at rally
  2. $315 each for Goodyear G614 tire (tire only) - mounted and balanced on your wheels, and free install (and tire disposal) at rally
Phone orders (419-272-2277) in advance of rally preferred - orders taken at rally as well

Possum51

Jim did u get my message about being put on the list for those alum steps snd installation?
I don't see it on here!

jbeletti

Jim did u get my message about being put on the list for those alum steps snd installation?
I don't see it on here!

Hi Pat - I searched this thread and didn't see a request from you. Perhaps you requested it elsewhere? You are now on the list :)