2016 Bighorn, antifreeze siphone hose....can't locate it

GETnBYE

He can't find the siphon hose to put the antifreeze in. Im sure he is just missing something obvious, but maybe it is not near the fresh water tank anymore.
Any help??

Anita

brianlajoie

On my trailer, I switch the UDC valve to winterize and use a small (ten foot) hose. Make sure you switch the bypass valve for the water heater.

danemayer

You need a short hose with one end in the antifreeze jug and the other end hooked up to the city water inlet, and set the 4-way valve to Winterize.

GETnBYE

You need a short hose with one end in the antifreeze jug and the other end hooked up to the city water inlet, and set the 4-way valve to Winterize.
Thank you, much different from the old camper. The old big country had a small hose near the fresh water tank.

We saw that but thought it was meant for the outside shower.
Wayne said, "get on that forum and get me the info!"

Thats why i love this forum and such a good way to get in touch with so many nice and helpful people.
We will surely try to pay it forward!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wayne said, "get on that forum and get me the info!"

That's why I love this forum and such a good way to get in touch with so many nice and helpful people.

When I yanked my pigtail right out of the kingpin a couple of months back when it got caught up on the truck's receiver hitch . . .

I started a topic thread here and got it all wired back up with my IPad sitting right next to me outside at the trailer!

This place is great!

As is all of the people that hang out here at the Heartland Forums!