2016 Landmark Madison - What is ceiling height of front living area?

jimtoo

Hi Greg,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hopefully some of our other members with a Madison will jump in with some info for you. If no one comes in soon I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, ask for Landmark rep and they should be able to give the info.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club after you make your purchase and join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Since the Madison is so new I don't know if you will get a reply from many owners.
I was in a Madison a while back, and while the ceiling is lower than a rear living room I didn't find it to be something I could not live with.
Also I am not a big fan of the front living room models but I do like the Madison.
You will most likely get the answer you are looking for by calling Heartland and asking for the Landmark Brand Manager.
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Oops, on edit I see that Jimtoo already provided the contact number.

Peace
Dave

TxCowboy

Since the Madison, Key West, and other LM series are all 13 feet, 3 inches high, are flat roofed, and have three interior steps, I'm going to suggest that they all have the same ceiling high in the king pin area.

My Key West is about 6 feet, 4 inches high in the bedroom which would be the living room area in the Madison.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The Landmark has a flat roof, the Bighorn slopes toward the front so it would be shorter.

Peace
Dave

wehavefun

I was in a Madison 2 weeks ago while looking at several Heartland products, I did not measure it, however I am 6' I didn't hit my head anywhere or have to duck or tilt my head. I would venture to say 6'4" is very close.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ksucats

As Jeff said up above, since it is taking the place of the Bath and bedroom areas, the ceiling height would be the same as ours, a little over 6'4". That would be center; the slideouts are going to be a bit shorter; since I've not seen a Madison yet I don't know how much shorter. Hopefully nowhere near as short as a different brand we almost bought before we saw the Key West. I had no problem hitting my head every time I 'tested' the side seats. About knocked me out once, the other time I thought I had taken out some of the fascia. In any case, 6 ft 4 in tall.