2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Garry, the dealer will be Tiara RV in Elkhart. Cut your best deal with them then, and I'm not sure at this point, but there should be a rally mail in rebate. This is usually independent of the dealer purchase.
As far as the MorRyde special, I would talk to Garry Wheeler about the pricing and then arrange for Tiara to get your rig to MorRyde for the install of the wanted items. Or you could set up an appointment on your own and take your new rig right over to MorRyde. You can stay in your camper while they work on it.
Sounds like you have some great ideas.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

To Jim Beretti:
I have questions on the procedure for ordering a new Big Country at the rally.
We are seriously thinking about a 2018 Big Country 3560SS.
Who would the dealer be?
Does it have to be ordered at the rally, or is there a before or after rally period where you can order?
What discounts do we as Club members receive, from dealer, Heartland or both at the rally?
Could a rally special for disc brakes & independent suspension from MorRyde be included through the dealer if offered?
Lot's of questions I would like answered beforehand so I know who to talk to when I arrive.

Thanks Jim in advance for your guidance.

Hockster

Hi Gary,

Cookie gave you excellent guidance. I can only put a finer point on it...

Yes, I am planning on offer an incentive/rebate for those who register for and attend this rally.
Usually, the rally is redeemed through me but I think we'll get Tiara to apply the rebate to the deal (so - instant savings!)
Actually, you can order from any dealer you want. You'd just redeem the rebate through me for dealers other than Tiara.
Yes, there is a before and after timeframe. Learn more here - link.

Thank you Cookie & Jim for the information.
Hardly wait for rally to start.
Getting my deal pencils sharpened now.
Thanks

Hockster

mthompson

I hope this is the correct place to ask this silly question. DW wants to know if there is an official color of t-shirts or do we just pick any color?

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I Re: 2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Just thought I would bring this up here in case there were others such as me. I read on FB that the link had been issued by email to all members. I did not receive an email. If I had not seen it on FB I still would not have know about the link. This disturbs me. How many others has not received an email? I indicated sometime ago that I do not receive this type of email from the forum or Heartland. I don't know if they have my email address wrong or there is a block when being issued.. I am grateful that I found the link on FB...

Is there any others?

I am not angry.. It might sound like it but am not. Just frustrated that this situation can not be corrected and there are others as well. This has been going on for me for some time....

BC

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Verify your email is correct or still part of your profile????
Ours came through ok...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
If I remember correctly, the emails go out in smaller batches instead of one large email grouping because of the vast HOC membership field. All emails are sent before registration date and start time so everyone is aware to register.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
My email is correct in the forum members settings..

Email for Heartland.JPG

I agree that emails went out in small batches. If I am correct they should have all been issued. I will keep checking my email to see if it comes through later..

BC

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
My email is correct in the forum members settings..

View attachment 50010

I agree that emails went out in small batches. If I am correct they should have all been issued. I will keep checking my email to see if it comes through later..

BC

Bob, it could be your email provider has "blacklisted" the domain the email is coming from?

I would check with them and make sure that "events@regonline.com" is not blocked from getting to your in-box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Bob:

If you need a copy have your Chapter Leader forward a copy to you so you don't miss out on the sign up date.
If you don't get a copy, give me a PM and I will forward the email to you.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Thanks for the help.. I picked up everything I need from Facebook.. I'm ready to register.

I contacted my email service and there is nothing blocked by them and they checked the blacklist for regonline.com and nothing there should have stopped my email.

I wish I could get regonline.com to send me a test email so I could check. I know that won't happen. (not being negative... they are to busy to check one email)...

I have had this problem for some time.. No one seems to know the problem.

Thanks for all the help.

BC

PS... I know this is a silly question but the Pre-Rally sign up is on the link.. Right?

The link is https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=1929550

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Ok.. have another question.. I have registered for previous rallys but I don't remember the password I used. It may be the one for the forum but I am not sure. Will this be a problem...

BC

Status
Not open for further replies.