2017 Heartland Torque 291 fifth wheel with rzr 900

elkhunt1

Hi everyone I just purchased a 2017 Torque 291 and was curious if anyone knows if the jack knife sofa i the garage lays out flat agains the wall or if it just goes all the way up when storing and should I have to worry about my height with my rzr900 it does have a small lift and taller tires it looks like the beds are pretty tall I’m the stores position, but I have seen where people are able to fold their sofas out and leave them flat against the walls making it even higher.
Thanks guys
Also has anyone had any issues where when using their slider hitch the J box on the back strikes the tailgate and I’m already sitting nose high so not sure I want to raise the hitch anymore?

rhodies1

Something to think about,you say your sitting nose high.That position puts extra weight on the rear axle of your unit, with the addition of your UTV in the unit .you could be overweight on the axle .
Also with the UTV loaded the nose of your 5 wheel could reduce tongue weight causing poor handling.
You should see if there is a way to get your 5 th wheel level with your tow unit before you begin your trailering adventures with the UTV inside.