2019 Heartland Mallard M335 120vac electrical issue

Evan

I have a 2019 Heartland Mallard M335 travel trailer and last night the electric fireplace and the 120vac outlet above it where the tv is plugged into just up and stopped and is not getting any power to it. I have on GFCI receptacle in the bathroom that is working fine and all of the other 120vac outlets that have the GFCI sticker on them are all working. In fact, all of the other outlets in the RV are getting power to them. It is just the electric fireplace and the tv outlet above it that are not getting power. I have checked and reset all of the CB's and checked and verified all of the fuses are working. Any insight or recommendations would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Evan

check the circuit breakers for a tripped one; fuses are for 12vdc & breakers are for the 120vac.
I have checked all of the CB, and they are all in. I also reset them. I even was able to unplug the electric fireplace where it plugs in to the outlet and hook it to an extension cord and works 4.0. It is just that outlet in one of the storage bins next to the fireplace and the tv outlet above the fireplace. Can’t find any CB popped. And the only GFCI outlet is working just fine.

Bogie

Since the affected outlets are in the slide, you might want to check the flexible cable under the slide for broken wires.
There should also be a junction box on the frame that the flexible cable connects to. Unplug from shore power and check the connections in the junction box. A voltmeter would be helpful if you have one.

Roller4tan

The outlet itself may have a bad connection in it. The clamp type connections are notorious for vibrating loose. Make sure to kill the trailer power before removing the outlet,

Prace

Do a Forum search on "IDC Outlets".
I had a similar problem. It turned out the powered outside electric cable spool wasn’t making a good connection on one leg of power. Just pulled the power cable out a few feet and powered back in and problem solved. I’m trying to find a rebuild kit for the power reel and so far no success. If it’s just that one outlet I would check the junction box underneath.
Phil Race