2021 Landmark Tuscon 365 TV problems

Stix518

Currently have two TVs. Living room & bedroom. Campground provided cable. TV in living room works great, all channels, no problems. Tv in bedroom won’t scan all available cable channels - it get 12 - and when I turn on the tv in bedroom, tv in living room has no programming on any channel - blank screen, no audio. Booster is off. Both tvs are set to cable. What gives?

Bogie

Check the scanning menu on the bedroom TV. Be sure it's scanning for both analog and digital channels. Some TV's have a separate setting for digital.

The problem with the TV in the living room may be due to a couple of things. The park cable may be too weak to operate two TVs and the living room TV may require a stronger signal. Or, there could be a bad connection attenuating the signal enough so that when the bedroom TV is on the signal reduced enough to be below the minimum that the living room TV needs. I would check all the connections between the living room TV and the cable input to the RV (including at the booster). Many Heartland owners have had to re-do the cable connectors that were poorly terminated at the factory. You may have to go hunting for all the connections.

Dan54

My 2011 Landmark has separate separate coax connections for each tv depending on whether your source is cable or satellite. Do you have those options & could your tv be plugged into the wrong source?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NYSUPstater

FWIW, the 2 tv's in our BC are Furrion branded. LR scans fast, but picture is a tad snowy. BR scans slow but is crystal clear. Like Dans above, we too have 2 separate connection.

Stix518

My LR is a Furrion. Excellent TV gets all channels, clear reception. BR is a Summit, no ability to change scan to digital just “cable”.