22RBK Dinette - Bed?

silvasp

How do, or DOES the dinette convert to a bed?
The table doesn't seem to fit, plus there is only a support for only the backside.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Does the table have one or two round posts or two legs with a cross bar at the bottom (like in the photo below at right)?

Campout2012Kitchen-PC270045.jpg

If like in this photo, each leg has a hinge and there is a flip switch that allows the legs to fold.

JohnD

It's got the two chrome posts.

Our Prowler has that setup . . .

I'll go out and take a photo of the dinette as we always put the table down while on the road and it is down right now.

Be back in about five minutes with a photo!

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Look under the seats. There should be another wood piece with a leg that goes in the space you are referring to. if it is not there someone owes you a part.

silvasp

This is our dinette.
IMG_0220.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Not under the seat. Maybe under the bed. I'll check this weekend.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
That lip/ledge just below the cushions is what the wood piece I am referring to sits on when you make that space into a bed. The insert should have an aluminum adjustable leg that folds flat when in storage.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Lift up your bed as well...Mine were in the storage under the bed when I first took delivery.

JohnD

Apparently North Trail's have a different kind of dinette/bed setup than the other brands.

I'd like to see a photo of this piece of wood (just curious).

Here is the dinette in the Prowler:

ProwlerDinette-P1010564.jpg ProwlerInsideIsland-P5160694.jpg

Ks.Kev

We have the 22FBS model with that exact set up. Ours was under the bed, it was a chip board (same material as what under your queen bed)
and has two fold down legs on one side. Anyway fold legs down on one side and other side rest on the ledge of the dinette.
Hope you find it....

silvasp

Thanks!
I'll look under the bed this weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

If you look closely in my photo, along the seat against the window you can see the support.