30 amp service

roy2

what a nice suprize i had yesterday we are in southen calif now for the summer getting hot here now 90s last couple of days getting hot to. with 30 amp service. i use 1 ac at a time useing 2 pops the bracker on the box will my second ac come on thinking its going to pop the bracker any time now well it didnt.what a nice suprize that was.i can use both ac on the 30 amp service. i went out checked out the box wasnt hot at all.my plugs are good also not hot all.i also tryed haveing 1 ac on and useing the microwave and it worked.i had a 2012 montana i only was able to use 1 ac at a time and i had to turn off the ac to use the microwave.so to all of us haveing this new 5 th wheel or other new ones. try turning the 2nd one on.maybe it will work for you.one happy camper here.

Last edited by a moderator:

mlpeloquin

It depends on the load demand on the AC units. Two 13.5k btu AC units can be run on 30 amp service. Maybe one 15k and one 13.5k btu, but don't try it with two 15K btu units.

roy2

It depends on the load demand on the AC units. Two 13.5k btu AC units can be run on 30 amp service. Maybe one 15k and one 13.5k btu, but don't try it with two 15K btu units.
i looked up on some of my paper work it says i have 2 15,000 btu a/c. i have to look some more in some other paper work.im sure in some other paper work will say 15 k and a 13.5 a/c. roy