3110 First Trip Out, Went Great

Zoomzoommo

Had my first trip out in the 3110 this past weekend. Loaded 3 motorcycles in the garage (using the Bolt It On system), and drove about 4 hours to a road course outside of Tulsa. The F350 DRW made the towing drama free, even with 30+ mph wind gusts on the return trip. Really glad that I went with the 5th Airborne pinbox and Firestone airbags.

The level of comfort we experienced at the track made the weekend extremely enjoyable. Being able to step into the 3110 between run sessions and relax in the recliners was outstanding. And ending the day with a cold beverage while grilling dinner, while never leaving the track was icing on the cake.

I've read plenty of threads where customers express their frustrations related to QC problems on their units. Everything worked perfectly on my 3110. A big shout out to Heartland and their employees.

Leaving for Austin TX for MotoGP on Thursday morning!

9a46377799628f8557199b5597b10ead_zps97d0617c.jpg

60bb7590341e141cb0cab5d879575de0_zpsc44dcf9d.jpg

1B158FE0-0DA5-414F-81BD-3C881B106D9B-1037-000000F544012341_zps4f3db09b.jpg

e0b9a7dd986f587aba3597cf6b28be5d_zpsfadc3fd7.jpg

VKTalley

Looks like everyone had a great time! The best thing about having a rig is you are always "home" no matter where you are parked.

Zoomzoommo

Have the 3110 in Austin TX for MotoGP. Hooked up to city water at the RV park, and have a constant small leak behind the panel. Running the regulator at 45#. Also had a taillight that went out, but that was simply a loose wire nut at the pin box. Perhaps I should consider soldering those connection?

The shower works great, except if I turn it on full blast. Then the drain won't keep up. Diameter must be a bit small.

oscar

At 45# there is not even close to enough flow to slow my drain..... I suspect sumptin's in there.

danemayer

zoomzoommo,

You need to fix that leak before it causes damage to the rig. Also, the shower drain should handle the flow of water easily (unless you're standing on the drain:rolleyes:). Maybe a vent problem is slowing it down.

Zoomzoommo

Luckily I'm close to the local dealer. Will schedule a service visit this week or next. No water leak last week when using the fresh water tanks, so my guess is a loose fitting behind the hookup panel.

oscar

Luckily I'm close to the local dealer. Will schedule a service visit this week or next. No water leak last week when using the fresh water tanks, so my guess is a loose fitting behind the hookup panel.

Not sure about the 3110, but on the 4100 there is a small panel with four screws that provides access to the area behind the water panel. (Gets you to the water heater for winterization).