3570RS Status

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I noticed per the HL website that this floor plan is now limited to dealer stock only. We were very much thinking the 3570 would fit our needs as an upgrade. Anyone know what HL plans for a potential replacement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I wonder if it is just the end of the line for the 2015 model year as the 2016's are probably ready to roll out now!

sengli

I saw that too. Looks like the 3685, and the 3570 were both discontinued by the looks of it. I was liking the 3685 for my own tastes. I can assume they will replace these floorplans with something else.
I see now the heartland website shows that the 3570 isnt just dealer stock.

Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Typically in August is the Dealer Open House in Elkhart. This is when many new plans come to light, as manufacturers try to win over dealers for the upcoming year. These plans are usually not available to the public for a while, consumers could potentially see them at fall and winter shows.

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
We just bought a 3570 Bighorn 2016. As I have heard they are going to change the looks of the 3570. so heartland is going to change the number of this floor plan.

travelin2

We just bought a 3570 Bighorn 2016. As I have heard they are going to change the looks of the 3570. so heartland is going to change the number of this floor plan.

Hope that's the case. Exterior looks aside it's the floor plan and interior design and storage we seek. Have not seen anything else at HL or SOB that trips our trigger. Guess we'll just wait and see.

travelin2

Recently discovered when I contacted a dealer about pricing out a 3570 that the current floor plan is extinct. Replacement will be a 3575EL with a super slide for the door slide and a reworked pantry for sure. Other changes???? Anyway another reason for a touch and feel visit when they hit they dealer lots.