3760EL overflow locations

tessa

I filled the freshwater tank for the first time today. sanitizing the the tanks.
the overflow came out on each side of the camper above the frame, looks like there is two overflow hoses/tubes. does this sound correct?
thanks

Go-Fly

That is how mine was set up when I got it. The crown in the roads out in Oregon is enough that when we got to where we were going, 20% of the tank had drained out. I tied the two over flows together and ran them up into the center island with an anti-syphon loop at the top then back out to the fill side of the trailer.

Oregon_Camper

That is how mine was set up when I got it. The crown in the roads out in Oregon is enough that when we got to where we were going, 20% of the tank had drained out. I tied the two over flows together and ran them up into the center island with an anti-syphon loop at the top then back out to the fill side of the trailer.

I just added ~2-3" of hose with valve at the end. No more water lost along the way. :)

tessa

I like the idea of the tubing and the valves. what kind of valve did you use and where did you get it?

Oregon_Camper

gasman

Camp Socializer
Amazon order...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CJIAPN8/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You will need a 2-3" section of hose to attach to the overflow outlet...then attach the valve. This is a 10 min job.

I then added a sticker next to the water inlet...to remind me to open the valve, to allow air to escape.

You also need to open the valve when you are using from the tank to allow air back into the tank. You also should open the valve when connected to pressurized water just in case the Anderson valve fails and sends water to the tank. That way you will notice the water coming from the overflow and can take appropriate action. Otherwise the tank can pressurize and become damaged. How do I know that??? Hmm.

WBG

WBGavin
PDI Inspection Checklist

Thanks Jim for your included PDI Inspection Checklist. Do you suppose you could copyright this and sell it to Heartland?

Oregon_Camper

Re: PDI Inspection Checklist

Thanks Jim for your included PDI Inspection Checklist. Do you suppose you could copyright this and sell it to Heartland?

Thanks...:)

I'm not sure it would be valuable enough to Heartland. I just enjoy being able to share it with others. I used to have it on a web paged hosted by Comcast, and it provided me a download counter, when Comcast stopped that service, it was near ~4,000 downloads.

Now that it is shared via my Google drive (~3 years), I don't know how to track the number of times it has been opened/downloaded.