5'er at ATM ?

mike3fan

Wow,from the looks of the impact on the truck I have a feeling that didn't come out so well for the driver.

jimtoo

It has been on the news, national and local for 3 days now. They said driver had minor scratches. Happened somewhere in East Texas.

jbeletti

You guys pickin' on poor Lar? :)

Wonder how he's doing in MT/SD etc.? Maybe he'll trade is 5er in for a Harley in Sturgis. Hope not.

Jim

Forrest Fetherolf

Quote..............LK" need I say more. Bob:D

Quote..............You guys pickin' on poor Lar? :)
Wonder how he's doing in MT/SD etc.? Maybe he'll trade is 5er in for a Harley in Sturgis. Hope not.
Jim
--------------------------
Why on earth would both of you just happen to pick the same guy?
Must be a conspiracy............shame on you! You will notice I did not mention any names due to my extreme politeness.:p

Forrest

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
It has been on the news, national and local for 3 days now. They said driver had minor scratches. Happened somewhere in East Texas.

Driver and his 10 year old son walked away from it. Here's the thread, stories and links to pics I posted on it a few days ago. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=6286

StevieWonder

We all make mistakes but if you're THAT stupid, you pretty much deserve the end result. Suprised he didn't hit (pun intended) the McDonald's drivethru next.:rolleyes:

He better have some SERIOUS property damage liability insurance. I don't think the typical $50K automotive coverage is going to hack it. A GREAT endorsement opportunity for umbrella insurance ...

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Stevie, I dont think an umbrella would have helped. Bob :p P.S. Lar, if you read this, REMEMBER, Forrest started it, "ol buddy ol pal."

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
wow i hadnt subscribed to this thread. now i know who my real friends are. bob, check your tire pressure on your rig tomorrow. there may be none. lol and Forrest we will be in Las Vegas at the end of October and you might have the same problem. Don't know how it could happen to 2 nicer guys.

Forrest Fetherolf

wow i hadnt subscribed to this thread. now i know who my real friends are. bob, check your tire pressure on your rig tomorrow. there may be none. lol and Forrest we will be in Las Vegas at the end of October and you might have the same problem. Don't know how it could happen to 2 nicer guys.

Larry,

Thanks for the heads-up of your arrival in my territory, gives me a week to load up the Horn and "get gone" with full tire pressure and all.None Give me a call 702 823-5580............you still owe Karen and I dinner.:p

Forrest

Larryheadhunter

Forrest you devil, we are staying at the Oasis Oct 31-Nov 2. Maybe we will come a day early. Get ready to eat a good meal buddy at Jacque in le Box. We miss u guys here at Pechanga, so I will be in touch. Your safe as Debbi loves your sarcastic sense of humor with that glint in your eye. Hope you and Karen are feeling well.

Bob&Patty

Dear Larry, just so you know, I was refering to LARRY KING. Why in the world would you think I ment you. You have hurt my feelings. I thought we were friends. Now Forrest on the other hand is a little edgy with his "not me" and Jim B. said your name out loud. Bob:D:D:eek:

Larryheadhunter

Bob,
I didn't realize that Larry King owns a Heartland RV. You know more than most of us novices. Why don't you invite him to one of our outings, I am sure he would listen to a cranky old man who makes up stories? LOL Stop it bob, take your licking and keep on ticking. The other guys were at least men enough to own up to their teasing. tsk tsk

Bob&Patty

Just so everyone knows, Larry, Forrest and I are really friends. What you read here is just 3 guys poking fun at each other. Larry and Debbi know that they can count on us to give them a hand with anything they need. Bob:D:D:eek:

Forrest Fetherolf

just So Everyone Knows, Larry, Forrest And I Are Really Friends. What You Read Here Is Just 3 Guys Poking Fun At Each Other. Larry And Debbi Know That They Can Count On Us To Give Them A Hand With Anything They Need. Bob:d:d:eek:

Nope!!!!!!!!! I don't like you guys at all!!!!!!!!!!!

Forrest